Thursday, March 5, 2015

American Girl Ideas




Have you guys heard of the blog American Girl Ideas?  If you haven't, you need to go check it out!  It's basically this amazing AG blog with tutorials, small & large DIY projects, free printables, fun finds for your dollhouse and featured rooms & projects by other AG fangirls like myself (among other things).
The other day, the super sweet Rudy from over there contacted me and asked if I'd like our Classroom to be featured.
Ummm, yeah!  No brainer there.  I love that blog!

So go check us out over there at American Girl Ideas and while you're there, be sure to hop around and see all the other fun stuff going on.

Rudy, thank you so much for featuring our classroom!  You're blog is one of our favorites and I'm honored to have been featured on it!
    

No comments:

Post a Comment