Wednesday, March 4, 2015

New Pets

We decided the dolls all needed some new pets for their rooms and started on them this past weekend.

So far we've picked out all the animals, 8 in all.  Mouse, Tree frog, Iguana, Hedgehog, Snake, Ferret, Turtle and a Hamster.
But we're still gathering the contents for the enclosures.  I'd like them to all be a little bit different and I haven't found everything I have in mind for them.  Especially since I was hoping to gather some of it outside (think free!) like the rocks, bark, etc.  Do you know how hard it is to find those things under 4+ ft of snow!

I'm hoping to finish them all up in the next 2 weeks.  For now though we've finished 3 of them and they are so cute I couldn't wait to share!





The Iguana - Ava's favorite




The Mouse



The Tree Frogs - MY current favorite



And a photo with Caroline for scale




I'll post all the details on how to make them once the other 5 are done!




4 comments:

  1. Where did you find your little animal enclosures?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely terrific! Every child would enjoy making and then playing with these, even boys.

    ReplyDelete